The Green Street Dining Room will Open on June 29 -11:00a m – 8:00 pm
Our dining rooms will be open for dining beginning Monday, June 29. We will continue our robust curbside take-out but on the 29th you will also have the option to dine-in. We’ve had to eliminate numerous tables so that we can keep the appropriate physical distance between diners but we will have tables available both inside and outside for lunch and dinner. That’s right lunch and dinner only. For the time being and for the first time in 41 years, we will not be serving breakfast.
Even though some circumstances have changed, our devotion to you has not. We want you to know some of the steps we have taken to provide you with a worry-free dining experience and ask that you join us in helping to make Green Street a safe environment for our dedicated staff and your fellow guests:
Our Promise To You
- We are meeting or exceeding all state, county, and city regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- We are monitoring staff for fever, symptoms and possible interactions with sick individuals.
- We are continually training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards.
- We’ve installed ultra violet lights in our air conditioning units. The UV lights clean and sanitize the circulating air by killing bacteria, viruses, allergen and mold as well as contaminants that cause colds, flus, allergies and sinus infections.
- We’re deep cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces every night and disinfecting after each guest leaves.
- We’ll always provide you with clean and sanitized utensils, flatware and menus.
What You Can Do To Help
- Make a reservation. Because we have fewer tables, reservations will be important. The maximum party size is six.
- If you arrive without a reservation and there are no available tables, you will have to wait in your car or off the premises until one becomes available.
- Refrain from dining with us if you have a fever or communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the restaurant if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive or if you are aware of any possible exposure within the last two weeks.
- Wear a mask when you enter the restaurant and are directed to your table. Once you are enjoying your beverage or meal you may remove it. Please note that the mask requirement is not just a Green Street requirement. This is part of the City of Pasadena’s Protocol for Dine-in Restaurants
We’re looking forward to seeing you and your families enjoy a meal at Green Street so make your reservations now!!!