We believe that Green Street Restaurant staff members are simply the best group of people who delight in providing positive, caring experiences for all who walk through our doors.
Currently, we are looking for great people to join our team in the following capacity:
Line Cook/Prep Cook
With at least 2 years experience to work in a fast paced, full-service restaurant. We serve California cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Setting up & maintaining station during busy shifts
- Communicating and coordinating with chef and other cooks to meet needs
- Execute menu recipes precisely with attention to detail
- Butcher and accurately portion meats, fish and chicken
- Team Player with great attitude
- Food Handler’s / ServSafe Certification
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Minimum 2 years experience in full service
- Advanced knife skills
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with chef and other prep/line cooks
- Knowledge of correct cooking temperatures using a thermometer
- Ideal candidate will be available for day and evening shifts
- Must be available weekends
Pay rate to be determined on skills and experience. Staff members who work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for major medical/dental benefits.
To apply, come into the restaurant (146 S. Shoppers Lane, Pasadena, CA 91101) and complete an application.